Enrolling Your Child
Welcome to the School District of Shorewood! If you are new to our District, we encourage you to register your student as soon as possible to help us balance class sizes and provide appropriate staffing.
You are welcome to visit our schools during school hours. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment at the appropriate school to be sure someone will be available to provide a tour and answer your questions.
Please register with our Instructional Services Office. You can reach the office at 414-963-6903. The office is located in the administration building of Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive, Shorewood, WI. Although all new students must register with our Instructional Services staff, you can still contact the school for a tour. (Contact information for each school can be found below.)
New To the District?
Any resident that has not attended a Shorewood School District School may start the online enrollment process for the 2017-2018 school year, January 25, 2017. Please bring any required documents to the Pupil Services office, located in Shorewood High School, after February 1 any day 9am-4pm, appointments are highly recommended. Office hours will be extended for incoming 9th graders on February 1. Please complete online registration before coming to Pupil Services.
Jr. Kindergarten (K4) and Sr. Kindergarten (K5) registration will start on February 22, 2017 at the elementary schools. Registration will be available that day from 5:30-7:30pm. Registration will be available at the school through March 24. For more information about K4 and K5 registration please check the schools website. Please complete the online registration before that day.
Documents you need to bring with you:
- Certified Birth Certificate, if born outside The United States please bring a passport.
- Two documents to prove of residency one from each list below. You will not be enrolled until you prove residency. You will be required to prove residency again in August.
1. Current property tax statement
2. A closing statement for purchasing a home (less that one year old)
3. A signed current resident lease (including the landlord’s name, address, and phone number)
1. Current month’s utility bill
2. Health insurance
3. Food Share/Quest benefit
4. Medicaid/Badgercare benefit statement
5. W-2, SSI, or other country, state, or federal benefit statement
Drivers License is not a valid proof of residency.
New to Shorewood?
If you have a student currently enrolled in a Shorewood school, please use the Infinite Campus Parent Portal for online registration.
Wisconsin's Open Enrollment application period is February 6-April 28, 2017.
WI DPI Open Enrollment 2017-18 Press Release
For more information about open enrollment, you can call the state's Open Enrollment Information Line at 888-245-2732.
Shorewood School District has zero open enrollment seats available for the 2017-18 school year.