Dear Shorewood Families,
I hope that you are having an enjoyable summer! This letter provides important information about Online Registration for the 2020-2021 school year.
******There will NOT be an in-person Forms and Fees Day this year.******
NEW: Annual registration will be completely virtual this year. Registering your child to attend school in the Shorewood School District will require you to upload residency documents. See directions below:
Online Registration Through Infinite Campus
All returning families must complete Online Registration, beginning July 20, 2020. Please do not use your cellphone to complete registration.
- Click the Infinite Campus Parent Portal link on the district’s homepage.
- Log in and look for the “More” link at the bottom of the left navigation bar, then click the “Online Registration” link.
- If you have misplaced your login credentials for Infinite Campus, please email Iris Bohan in the Pupil Services Office.
- Check that all of your demographic information is accurate and up-to-date, as teachers and administrators will use this information frequently over the course of the school year. You will also need to complete annual release agreements and permissions.
Virtual Residency Verification
In accordance with Wisconsin State Statute, all school districts are required to verify residency for ALL students attending their schools on an annual basis. This applies to both resident and non-resident students (e.g., Chapter 220, Open Enrollment).
New this year, you will scan your residency documents directly to the registration.
- Take a picture of the document you want to submit and save it.
- The lease photo must include the first and last page. It must also include the landlord’s or leasing company’s name and phone number.
- The utility bill must include the parent/guardian’s name and address.
ALL families must verify residency each school year. Per Shorewood School District Policy #420, ALL families need to provide one piece of documentation from EACH of the following lists annually:
Online Registration and residency verification must be completed BEFORE students receive their 2020-2021 schedules. Students will not be allowed to attend school until all registration steps are completed. If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact Iris Bohan.
We will only send schedules to families who have completed all of the registration requirements. Schedules will be emailed to families on August 21, 2020
Pay your school fees online by going to the “Fees” tab beginning July 20, 2020, in your Infinite Campus Portal. Credit and debit cards are accepted with no convenience fee. You may send a check or cash to your student’s school if you prefer not to use a credit card.
Free and Reduced Priced Meals:
If you currently receive free or reduced meals, you must reapply for the 2020-2021 school year. You may apply online by logging in to your parent Infinite Campus portal. Click the “More” button on the left side of your screen. Click the “Meal Benefits” link and start the online registration.
If your family qualifies for free or reduced-price meals, you also qualify for reduced school fees, athletic fees, and Recreation & Community Services fees. However, you must give Shorewood School District permission to reduce your children's fees, by selecting the "yes" button in the “other agreements” section of the application. Or you may fill out this form and return it to your student’s school at your convenience.
If you have any questions or concerns related to Online Registration, please contact Iris Bohan in the Pupil Services Office.
Online Registration and Residency Verification must be completed prior to the first day of school in order for your child to begin attending classes on September 8, 2020.
Director of Pupil Services and Special Education