Dear Shorewood School District Families:
We are pleased to announce that our partners at Summit Clinical Labs and the Shorewood Village Center have arranged for expanded COVID-19 testing to continue through January 21st, 2022. Please review the schedule below for details. All of the testing will continue in the Village Center (lower level of the Shorewood Public Library). Please enter and exit at the Murray Avenue entrance. Remember to pre-register before arriving. Pre-registration can be completed at: register.covidconnect.wi.gov
*On Thursday, January 20, the NSHD will host a Vaccine Clinic from 9:00am-5:00pm in the Village Center space. Advance registration is required so please call the NSHD at 414-371-2980 to schedule your appointment.
The regular testing schedule resumes Monday, January 24:
Tuesdays: 7:30 to 9:30 am
Thursdays, 3:30 to 5:30 pm
Fridays: 7:30 to 9:30 am
Additional testing and quarantine reminders:
- While the CDC has released new guidelines for quarantine and isolation, we are still operating on a 10-day quarantine and isolation schedule for both students and staff. We will continue to re-assess these protocols next week.
- Review the Close Contact Quarantine Chart if you have any questions regarding COVID exposure and requirements.
- If you are waiting on test results, please stay home!
- If you are reporting COVID test results, please email: [email protected] and your school’s health aide.
- If you are reporting *POSITIVE* test results, please include the symptom onset date in your email to [email protected] and follow these steps.
Thank you in advance for doing your part to help keep our staff, students, families and community healthy and safe.