Shorewood Community Fitness Center welcomes residents and non-residents. There are a variety of membership packages available to meet everyone's needs. While students as young as seventh grade can join the fitness center as members, all 7th and 8th graders must be accompanied by a parent/guardian when using the facility. Individuals that are 60 years or older may receive the senior rate. Shorewood Residents over 90 years young receive a FREE membership.
Membership amenities include:
- Access to all our machines and exercise rooms
- Equipment orientations
- Swimming during the Community Swim hours located at SHS campus
- Towel service
- Lockers (temporarily unavailable)
- Showers (temporarily unavailable)
- Free parking
- Equipment Features: Selectorized weight machines, treadmills, ellipticals, steppers, rower, stationary bikes, spin bike, TRX suspension trainers, Olympic lifting platform, free weights, functional training areas plus much more!
Zero sign up or processing fees. You will pay exactly what you see below. There's no hidden fees to join Shorewood Community Fitness Center! Electronic funds transfer (EFT) is a recurring membership agreement.