Senior Celebration/Dance Information
The annual SHS Senior Celebration is a joyous and sentimental event for graduating seniors and their parents to gather together as a group one last time before the students become alumni. You won’t want to miss this! It’s coming up quick, so get your payment and RSVPs in soon! Then get your cameras and tissues handy, you’ll want them both for the event.
Invitations will be arriving via email. If you do not have a valid email address on file with the school, or you do not receive yours by May 16 please contact Becky Dennis at Rebecca.email@example.com to receive yours. Some logistics to note:
- The Senior Celebration will take place on May 31 in the SHS Arena.
- The event will consist of dinner and a program from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and a dance from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.. Parents will be excused after the first dance, which will be a parent-child dance.
- The cost is $22 per person for those who will be attending the dinner. For students who are unable to attend the dinner, but would like to join their classmates for the dance, the cost is $10.
- If you’d like to contribute to a class gift that will be presented to the school by the SHS class of 2014, you may add that onto your check.
- Please RSVP via the email you will receive, but you will need to mail your payment.
- You may send payment now, you need not wait for the e-vite to arrive in your inbox. When you send your check, please include your child’s name and the number of people who will be attending as well as the amount (if any) you are including for a class gift.
- Checks should be made payable to Shorewood High School and mailed to Becky Dennis 2014 E. Menlo Blvd. Shorewood WI 53211
- RSVP’s and payment are due Thursday, May 22.
- Due to space constraints, this is a parent/guardian-senior event only. Unfortunately, siblings, grandparents and others cannot be accommodated.
- WE WANT ALL SENIORS TO ATTEND! If the event is cost prohibitive for you or your family, please contact SHS Principal Tim Kenney directly (via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 414-963-6927 for financial assistance.)
*** The committee still needs people to assist with set up and decorating which will take place on Friday, May 30 at 5:30 pm. If you’d like to help, please contact Becky Dennis at Rebecca.email@example.com. This always turns out to be a fun time with great people, and as we all know, many hands make light work – so if you are available please consider helping out with set up and decorations.
Monday May, 12, 2014 at 11:00PM
Choose groups to clone to: