|One (1) Member at Large||Three Years/April 2023||Paru Shah|
|One (1) Member at Large||Three Years/April 2023||Pablo Muirhead|
|One (1) Member at Large||One Year/April 2021||Clarke Warren|
- December 1, 2019 - Earliest date to file candidacy papers
- December 27, 2019, 5pm – Deadline for incumbents to file notification of noncandidacy
- January 7, 2020, 5pm – Deadline for candidates for filing all documents with the school district clerk needed to establish eligibility to appear on the ballot (Declaration of Candidacy and Campaign Finance Registration form)
- February 18, 2020 – Spring Primary (if needed)
- April 7, 2020 – Spring Election
Persons wishing to run for one of the three (3) Board of Education seats that are available in April 2020 must submit all necessary paperwork no later than 5:00pm on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
Forms prescribed by the Wisconsin Ethics Commission for the making of reports and statements under the campaign finance laws are available on the commission’s website (i.e., at http://ethics.wi.gov/forms and http://elections.wi.gov/forms) The clerk will make copies of such forms and certain manuals prescribed by the Ethics Commission available to candidate committees at no charge upon request.
PLEASE NOTE: The District office will be closed December 24, 2019, through January 1, 2020, for Winter Break. Regular business hours for the District Office are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. although the office will be open until the 5:00 pm deadline on Tuesday, January 7, 2020, for acceptance of candidacy documents.
Election Information for Candidates
Ballot Access Checklist
School District Candidate (Form ELIS-5)
Campaign Finance Checklist
School District Candidates (Form ETHCFIS-8)
Guide for Candidates
Booklet produced by WASB (Wisconsin Association of School Boards)
Declaration of Candidacy (EL-162sd)
Must be signed, notarized and returned to the District Office no later than 5pm on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
Campaign Registration Statement (ETHCF-1)
Must be signed and returned to the District Office no later than 5 p.m. on Tuesday, January 5, 2017.