Child Supervision

Camp Shorewood
Shorewood Recreation’s Child Supervision Summer 2023
Grades entering 4K - 6 (Students must be at least 4 years old by March 31, 2023 to participate)
If your child is attending Camp Shorewood, please fill out the Child Information Form and return to Barb at [email protected] before your week of Camp starts.  You can also bring it the first day of Camp.  
Come play this summer at Camp Shorewood! Whether the kids are outside, inside, swimming, bowling, or going on field trips, we have it all! We would love to have your child join us for a daily adventure in the Shorewood and Milwaukee area. We are UNABLE to escort your child to and from programs due to the staffing needs that this service would require. There will be a pickup time from 12:00 - 12:30 pm for those who choose not to stay for the whole day. However, please note that the fee reflects an all day, weekly registration. Please send your child with a snack, water bottle, lunch, a swimsuit, and towel every day for group guided swim with an instructor, which is included in the fee. If you want your child to wear sunscreen, please send along spray sunscreen only. 
Location: Atwater Cafetorium & Playground
Time: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, (pick up between 4:00 - 4:30 pm)
Important!!  Does your Child need Special Accommodations?
If your child requires any special assistance, accommodations or has any special needs that we should be aware of, please let the Recreation Department know when registering. We want to provide your child with a fun, successful and safe summer in our programs.  
If your child has an IEP or 504 Plan through the Shorewood School District, please contact the Shorewood Recreation Department at (414) 963-6913 x 4 before the start of the program to coordinate services as required by State and Federal laws.