- A pool attendant will greet pool patrons in the lobby, outside of locker room doors.
- Patrons may not enter the pool area before checking in with the attendant.
- Pool Attendant will check pool pass, double checking that the pool patron is scheduled for that day/time.
- If a pool patron arrives at a time they are not signed up for, they will not be allowed to swim unless there is an opening.
- Pool patrons can arrive to swim at any time during their 45-minute slot, but must be out of the pool area and locker room 15 minutes after the shift is over.
- If you need to cancel your swim reservation, please call our office directly, 414-963-6913 x 4, you cannot cancel online.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. Please use upon entry and exit.
- Locker rooms only available for pool patrons.
- Lockers will not be available for use, please bring items to the pool deck.
- Showers required before entering the pool.
- Pool patrons will exit through the glass doors or through the locker rooms.
- Only registered lap swimmers for registered times will be allowed into the pool area. No observers allowed at any time.
- Only one lap swimmer per lane and 3 people in the diving well.
- Patrons are expected to swim in the middle of the lane to allow for maximum distance between heads (approximately 7 feet).
- Swimmers will enter and exit the pool in their designated swimming lane.
- If a swimmer needs a ladder to enter or exit the pool, they will need to notify the lifeguard to assist with safely moving to a ladder or another lane.
- Swimmers will adhere to 45-minute swim sessions allowing for proper cleaning and social distancing standards.
- Swimmers will be required to bring their own kickboard, paddles, fins, goggles, and other personal equipment.
- Swimmers' personal items (towels, etc) must remain either on the North bleachers (for lanes 1-3) or South benches (for lanes 4-6), spaced 6ft apart.
- Hot tub and saunas closed.
- Drinking fountains closed. Pool patrons will need to bring their own filled water bottles.
All Shifts are for Adults Only, Reservation Required