- A pool attendant will greet pool patrons in the lobby, outside of locker room doors.
- Patrons may not enter the pool area before checking in with the attendant.
- Pool Attendant will check pool pass, double checking that the pool patron is scheduled for that day/time.
- If a pool patron arrives at a time they are not signed up for, they will not be allowed to swim unless there is an opening.
- Pool patrons can arrive to swim at any time during their time slot, but must be out of the pool area and locker room 15 minutes after the shift is over.
- If you need to cancel your swim reservation, please call our office directly, 414-963-6913 x 4, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, you cannot cancel online.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. Please use upon entry and exit.
- Locker rooms only available for pool patrons.
- Lockers will not be available for use, please bring items to the pool deck.
- Showers required before entering the pool.
- Pool patrons will exit through the glass doors or through the locker rooms.
- Only registered lap swimmers for registered times will be allowed into the pool area. No observers allowed at any time.
- Pool patrons may register for only one shift per day.
- Only one lap swimmer per lane and 3 people in the diving well.
- Patrons are expected to swim in the middle of the lane to allow for maximum distance between heads (approximately 7 feet).
- Swimmers will enter and exit the pool in their designated swimming lane.
- If a swimmer needs a ladder to enter or exit the pool, they will need to notify the lifeguard to assist with safely moving to a ladder or another lane.
- Swimmers will adhere to the time of the swim sessions, allowing for proper cleaning and social distancing standards.
- Swimmers will be required to bring their own kickboard, paddles, fins, goggles, and other personal equipment.
- Swimmers' personal items (towels, etc) must remain either on the North bleachers (for lanes 1-3) or South benches (for lanes 4-6), spaced 6ft apart.
- Hot tub and saunas closed.
- Drinking fountains closed. Pool patrons will need to bring their own filled water bottles.
All Shifts are for Adults Only. Reservation begins at 9:30 am 1 day prior to open swim.
Pool closed all day: April 2, April 3, April 4, May 31, 2021