RENTAL OF SCHOOL FACILITIES PROCEDURES,
RULES AND REGULATIONS
When requesting the use of District facility space, please note:
- A completed Facility Use Application needs to be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the requested date.
- If the applicant requests to use a facility with less than a two week notice, and we are able to accommodate the request, a $10 administrative fee will be assessed per transaction.
- If the facility is available on the requested date, the Recreation and Community Services Department will send the applicant either a Facility Use Agreement or a Recreational Use Agreement which shall be signed and returned with payment by the designated due date.
- Custodial charges will be assessed on the basis of request set-up and required maintenance care.
- Other fees, like Personnel fees (Lifeguard, Supervisor, Tech Director and Tech Assistant), light fees, etc. are not included in the facility rental fee.
HOW DO I REQUEST THE USE OF A DISTRICT FACILITY?
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RENT A DISTRICT FACILITY?
For a complete list of costs associated with renting out a District facility, click here.
IF I RENT FACILITIES FROM THE DISTRICT, ARE THERE ANY RULES OR GUIDELINES I HAVE TO FOLLOW?
If you, or your organization, are renting out the SHS Football Field, click here to review the stadium-specific guidelines.
Organizations or individuals may have the opportunity to provide an in-kind donation to the District in lieu of facility fees for the utilization of District facilities. Organizations or individuals that wish to donate equipment may receive credit to their account for up to 60% of the cost of the equipment or enhancement of current facilities during that fiscal year or season at the discretion of the District.
HUBBARD PARK LODGE
The Shorewood Recreation Department DOES NOT oversee the rental of Hubbard Park Lodge or the park itself. The Park use is on a first come, first serve basis. Village events have priority and users should refer to the Village Web Calendar for scheduled events. Hubbard Park users must also check with Hubbard Park Lodge to be sure there is not an event booked for that date.