Food Services

The District, through the food service management company, Aramark, offers a hot lunch meal program at all schools. Additionally, breakfast is offered for Shorewood Intermediate and Shorewood High School students.*

Eligible families are encouraged to apply for Free/Reduced to see if they qualify for waived or reduced school fees.


While there is no summer food service offered at Shorewood Schools during the summer months, we hope you will take advantage of other opportunities available in our area.  

Children under the age of 18 are able to receive free meals during the summer months at multiple Milwaukee area locations. No documentation is required to receive a meal. The Summer Meals Site Finder provides a list of nearby locations based on the address you enter.  Information on meal sites is also available by calling 2-1-1 or by texting 'food' or 'comida' to 304-304.  

Click here to view and download the Free/Reduced Meal application as well as view a frequently asked questions document.

View the NEW Shorewood School District Dining Services website here.

Click here to view this month's Atwater and Lake Bluff menu.
Click here to view this month's Shorewood Intermediate menu.
Click here to view this month's Shorewood High menu.

Food Service Director
Israel Taylor

The Shorewood School District contracts with Aramark Food Services. A list of commonly asked food service questions can be found below.

How much is lunch/breakfast? How much is milk? Are there other items for sale? 
Breakfast costs $1.50 (reduced fee is $0.30). Lunch at the elementary schools costs $2.80 and at SIS/SHS costs $3.10 (reduced fee is $0.40). If your student brings their own lunch but would like a milk, milk will cost them $0.35 since it is considered an a la care item. A la carte options are also offered. (Prices and items offered a la carte vary.)

What is my student's lunch code? 
Your student's lunch code will be provided by their teacher.

Does each of my students have his/her own account, or can I put money into one account for all my students to access? 
Each student has his/her own account, but you can put money into any or all of them at once through the "Food Service" section of your Infinite Campus portal account.

Can I send in or bring in a check? Who do I make it out to? Where do I bring it? 
Yes, you can bring in a check for your student's lunch account. Please make it out to Shorewood School District and write "Food Service" in the memo line. You can bring your check to your school's office, and they will forward it to the food service office. Please note: if you submit a check, it may take a few days for the funds to be credited to your student's account.

Do you accept credit cards? Cash?
Credit cards can be used to put money into your student's account through the "Food Service" section of your Infinite Campus portal account. Credit/debit cards cannot be used to pay for a lunch directly in the school lunch line. Cash can be used in the school lunch line, but if you are paying cash at Atwater, Lake Bluff, or SIS, you must have exact change.

Can I pay online or over the phone? 
You can pay online through Infinite Campus. You cannot pay over the phone.

Does the money I put in show up right way in my lunch account so my student can eat today?
Yes, if you put money into your student's account online through Infinite Campus, it will show up right away. If you pay with a check, it may take a few days.

How can I find out if there is money left in my student's lunch account?
You can review the balance on Infinite Campus.

What happens when my student's account runs out of money? Will he/she go hungry? Will someone contact me? 
If your student runs out of money, he/she will not go hungry. S/he will still be served a lunch. You should receive an alert through Infinite Campus when the balance is low.

Can I see my student purchases with his/her lunch account?
Yes, transactions will show in the "Food Service" section of your Infinite Campus portal account. You can contact our Food Service Director at [email protected] or at 414-963-6914 for more information.

How can I get financial assistance if I need it?
Free and reduced price meals are available for qualified families.

You will need to fill out and submit both of the following forms EVERY SCHOOL YEAR. One set of forms must be completed for each household and returned to the Business Office or your school's main office. Applications may be submitted anytime during the school year.

Printed copies of the above forms are available in any school's office. Translated Applications

Will the other kids know if my student receives free lunch? I am afraid it will be embarrassing.
No. It is confidential information. Your student will receive the same lunch as the other students, so there will be no way to tell.

I applied for free or reduced lunch. When will I know I have qualified (and at what level of assistance)? Who can I ask? 
It should only take a few weeks for your application to be processed. If you still have not received a response after three weeks, please contact our Food Service Director at 414-963-6914 or [email protected].

Where can I find the nutritional analysis for lunch items?
Nutritional analysis will be made available soon.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant's name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

 1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

3. email: 
[email protected]

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.