Greetings Shorewood School District Families,
This letter provides important information about student registration for the 2021-2022 school year.
The District will return to full-time, in-person learning for students at all grade levels, and our health, safety, and operations policies will follow CDC and Wisconsin Department of Health Services guidance for schools. The first day of the 2021-2022 school year is Wednesday, September 1.
Along with other area districts, we have contracted the Kiel Area School District to provide virtual instruction to any Shorewood student who needs to continue in remote learning. Shorewood staff will not be teaching remote students.
Detailed information about Kiel’s virtual charter school program and student enrollment can be viewed here: Kiel
2021-2022 Student Registration
All annual student registration will be completely online again this year.
******There will NOT be an in-person Forms and Fees Day this year.******
Registering your child to attend school in the Shorewood School District will require you to upload residency documents. See directions below:
Online Annual Registration Through Infinite Campus
All families must complete Online Registration, and provide proof of residency. Please do not use your cellphone to complete registration.
- Click the Infinite Campus Parent Portal link on the district’s homepage.
- Log in and look for the “More” link at the bottom of the left navigation bar, then click the “Online Registration” link.
- If you have misplaced your login credentials for Infinite Campus, please email Iris Bohan in the Pupil Services Office.
- Check that all of your demographic information is accurate and up-to-date, as teachers and administrators will use this information frequently over the course of the school year. You will also need to complete annual release agreements and permissions.
Online Residency Verification
In accordance with Wisconsin State Statute, all school districts are required to verify residency for ALL students attending their schools on an annual basis. This applies to both resident and non-resident students (e.g., Chapter 220, Open Enrollment).
You will scan your residency documents directly to the registration.
- Take a picture of the document you want to submit and upload it.
- The lease photo must include the first and last page. It must also include the landlord’s or leasing company’s name and phone number.
- The utility bill must include the parent/guardian’s name and address.
Pay your school fees online by going to the “Fees” tab beginning July 30, 2021, in your Infinite Campus Portal. Credit and debit cards are accepted with no convenience fee. You may send a check or cash to your student’s school if you prefer not to use a credit card.
Free and Reduced Priced Meals:
If you currently qualify for free or reduced price meals, you must reapply for the 2021-2022 school year. You may apply online by logging in to your parent Infinite Campus portal. Click the “More” button on the left side of your screen. Click the “Meal Benefits” link and start the online registration.
If your family qualifies for free or reduced-price meals, you also qualify for reduced or waived school fees, athletic fees, and Recreation & Community Services fees. However, you must give Shorewood School District permission to reduce your child's fees by selecting the "yes" button in the “other agreements” section of the application or you may fill out this form and return it to your child’s school at your convenience.
If you have any questions or concerns related to Online Registration or enrollment in the Kiel Virtual Charter School, please contact Iris Bohan in the Pupil Services Office.
We will only send schedules to families who have completed all of the registration requirements. Schedules will be emailed to families on August 24, 2021.
Online Registration and Residency Verification must be completed prior to the first day of school in order for your child to begin attending classes on September 1, 2021.
Director of Pupil Services and Special Education