Parents and Guardians of Shorewood School District students:
If you haven't already done so, please complete online registration and pay school fees through your parent portal in Infinite Campus
Forms and Fees Days:
- Thursday, August 9 from noon until 7 p.m.
- Friday, August 10 from 7 a.m until 2 p.m.
Location: Shorewood High School Arena
Per District Policy, residency verification occurs annually as part of registration. All families, both Resident and Non-Resident, MUST bring two forms of residency verification with them to the Forms and Fees event. Detailed information on acceptable forms of residency verification can be found on the District website (under Parents/Students > Enrollment) OR BELOW.
Online registration MUST be completed before you can enter Forms and Fees Day in the Shorewood High School Arena. Computers will be available onsite should you need assistance completing this portion. Before you can receive your student's schedule/teacher assignment, you must also have your residency papers scanned, AND either pay school fees or sign an agreement to pay them in installments. If you are unable to attend either day, you may call and make an appointment to take place between August 13 and 31.
If you have questions related to Infinite Campus or Forms and Fees Day, contact Iris Bohan in Pupil Services at 414-963-6903.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS
You will need to present the following documents to enroll your student in the Shorewood School District:
- Child's Birth Certificate or Passport (If born outside the U.S., passport is required.)
- Immunization Record
- Transcripts from last school attended (high school students)
- Proof of Residency (TWO items; see below for accepted documents)
1. First, click this ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK to start the enrollment process for your new student.
2. After you have completed the Online Registration, please call the Pupil Services Office to make an appointment to come in with the documents listed above.
Proof of Residency
Per Shorewood School District Policy #420, families need to provide one piece of documentation from EACH of the following lists. Your child will not be allowed to enroll until residency is verified.
- Current property tax statement
- A closing statement for purchasing a home
- A signed current resident lease (including the landlord’s name, address, and phone number)
- Current month’s utility bill
- Health insurance statement (homeowners and renter's insurance will NOT be accepted)
- Food Share/Quest benefit statement
- Medicaid/Badgercare benefit statement
- W-2, SSI, or other County, State, or Federal benefit statement
FOR NEW NON-RESIDENTS
If your child currently does not reside in Shorewood, there are two ways your student can attend school in the district:
BECOME A RESIDENT
Resident students are entitled to receive a free public education in the Shorewood School District and may register to attend at any time. Proof of residency is required at registration.
APPLY FOR OPEN ENROLLMENT
For more information about open enrollment, you can call the state's Open Enrollment Information Line at 888-245-2732 or access the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) website
FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
Families of continuing Shorewood students are required to register prior to attending the fall semester, following the procedures detailed in this letter
. In addition to completing Online Registration, families must present proof of residency documents and pay school fees at "Forms and Fees Days
" in August.