Enrollment for Current School Year (2020-21)
New Student Registration
If you are new to the Shorewood School District, welcome! We encourage you to register your student as soon as possible to help us balance class sizes and provide appropriate staffing.
FIRST, click this ONLINE REGISTRATION link
to start the enrollment process for your new student. Be sure to choose Registration Year 20-21.
- fill out your household’s demographic data, emergency contacts, and general health information.
- upload two documents to prove Shorewood residency (see below).
- upload your child's Birth Certificate or Passport (for a child born outside the U.S., a passport is required).
PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- Within the Online Registration application you will be asked to upload documents.
- Make a pdf or take a picture of the document you want to submit and save it.
- Lease documents must include the first and last page and also include the landlord’s or leasing company’s name and phone number.
- All documents must include the parent/guardian’s name and address.
Lake Bluff Elementary School
1600 E. Lake Bluff Blvd.
Atwater Elementary School
2100 E. Capitol Dr.
Download a more detailed Shorewood Map with District boundaries.
You are welcome to visit our schools during school hours. Please call the appropriate school in advance to schedule an appointment, to be sure someone will be available to provide a tour and answer your questions.
- Become a Resident
Resident students are entitled to receive a free public education in the Shorewood School District and may register to attend at any time. Proof of residency is required at registration.
- Apply for Open Enrollment
The Shorewood School Board determines available Open Enrollment seats for the following school year during the month of January, and families may apply during the Open Enrollment application period from February through April. For more information, visit our Open Enrollment page or call the state's Open Enrollment Information Line at 888-245-2732 or access the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) website.