ANNUAL REGISTRATION WILL BE VIRTUAL THIS YEAR. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.
Welcome to the Shorewood School District! If you are new to our District, we encourage you to register your student as soon as possible to help us balance class sizes and provide appropriate staffing. Register with our Pupil Services Office, located in the administration building of Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive, Shorewood, WI 53211. Call 414-963-6903 for more information.
You are welcome to visit our schools during school hours. Please call the appropriate school in advance to schedule an appointment, to be sure someone will be available to provide a tour and answer your questions. Please contact the Pupil Services Office to verify which elementary school your child is eligible to attend.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Child's Birth Certificate or Passport (If born outside the U.S., passport is required.)
- Immunization Record
- Transcripts from last school attended (high school students)
- Proof of Residency (TWO items; see below for accepted documents)
1. First, click this ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK to start the enrollment process for your new student.
Proof of Residency
- Current property tax statement
- A closing statement for purchasing a home
- A signed current resident lease (including the landlord’s name, address, and phone number)
- Current month’s utility bill (must be WeEnergies, Spectrum, U-Verse, or Dish)
- Health insurance statement (homeowners and renter's insurance will NOT be accepted)
- Food Share/Quest benefit statement
- Medicaid/Badgercare benefit statement
- W-2, SSI, or other County, State, or Federal benefit statement
FOR NEW NON-RESIDENTS
BECOME A RESIDENT
Resident students are entitled to receive a free public education in the Shorewood School District and may register to attend at any time. Proof of residency is required at registration.
APPLY FOR OPEN ENROLLMENT