Please register as far in advance as possible at the district school office located at Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive in Shorewood. It is highly recommended to contact the Pupil Services office at 414-963-6903 to make an appointment.
You will need the following documents to enroll your student in the Shorewood School District:
- Child's Birth Certificate or Passport (If born outside the U.S., passport is required.)
- Immunization Record
- Transcripts from last school attended (high school students)
- Proof of Residency (see below for accepted paperwork)
Please contact Pupil Services to verify which elementary school your child is eligible to attend.
Please click the link below to start the enrollment process for your new student. After you have completed the online registration please call the Pupil Services office to make an appointment to come in with your child's certified birth certificate, and your two forms of proof of residency.
There must be one from each list below.
- Current property tax statement
- A closing statement for purchasing a home
- A signed current resident lease (including the landlord’s name, address, and phone number)
- Current month’s utility bill
- Health insurance (homeowners and renter's insurance will NOT be accepted)
- Food Share/Quest benefit
- Medicaid/Badgercare benefit statement
- W-2, SSI, or other country, state, or federal benefit statement
If you're new to Shorewood, check out the Village's Get Started Guide.
Wisconsin's Open Enrollment application period is February 5-April 30, 2018.
Shorewood School District has zero open enrollment seats available for the 2018-19 school year.
BECOME A RESIDENT
Resident students are entitled to receive a free public education in the Shorewood School District and may register to attend at any time. Proof of residency is required at registration.
The open enrollment application period is from February 5-April 30, 2018. For more information about open enrollment, you can call the state's Open Enrollment Information Line at 888-245-2732. You can also click here for more information and apply for open enrollment.
OPEN ENROLLMENT SEAT PROJECTION FOR THE 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
In order to determine Open Enrollment seat projections for the 2018-19 school year, Shorewood analyzed its current student enrollment for each grade level and compared that against school board-approved class size guidelines. Based on these factors, there are no projected Open Enrollment seats. Please note you can still apply for Open Enrollment in the Shorewood School District; however, you will be placed on a waitlist.
CHAPTER 220 PROGRAM
The State has discontinued the Chapter 220 Program.