- Shorewood Residents Approve Referendum Questions To Improve School Facilities
- Moody's Report Confirms Shorewood School District's High Quality Credit Rating
- Shorewood Referendum Newsletter
- Six Most Frequently Asked Questions
- New Referendum Videos and Tax Impact Calculator Now Available
- Shorewood Teachers Announce Support for Facilities Referendum
- District Announces Referendum Info Sessions & Building Tours Schedule
- Facilities Referendum: Key Facts and Upcoming Info Sessions
- Shorewood School District Board of Education Approves April 2, 2019 Referendum
- See Facilities Community Survey Final Results
- View Detailed Summary of Community Survey Final Results
About the Facilities Referendum:
The Facilities Planning process was launched to identify near-term and long-range needs for facility improvements within the Shorewood School District, and to implement a plan to address these needed improvements.
In February 2016, the Shorewood community gathered for a 3-day Visioning Summit to identify the top district priorities over the next decade. “Modernizing & Maintaining Our Historic Facilities” was one of the Top 5 priorities identified. A facilities planning initiative was subsequently launched to assess, identify, and implement needed improvements to ensure that Shorewood continues to be a high-performing school district.
After nearly three years of assessment, master planning and extensive input from the community and staff, the Shorewood School District Board of Education unanimously approved two referendum questions for the Tuesday, April 2, 2019 Spring Election ballot to address critical facility needs at all school buildings. The two referendum questions were both passed by Shorewood voters.
This site includes information on the Referendum Fact Sheet, Project Scope and Floor Plans, Frequently Asked Questions, News & Updates, Facilities Assessment, Enrollment, and Capacity Studies, Timeline, Our Planning Team, The Facilities Advisory Community Team, and our Strategic Plan.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the Facilities Referendum, please send your feedback to the following email address: email@example.com.