Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH A MEMBERSHIP?
- Towel service
- Swimming during Community Swim hours located at SHS campus
- Lockers (temporarily unavailable)
- Showers temporarily unavailable)
- Equipment orientations
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO WE HAVE?
- 25 pieces of cardio equipment
- Adaptive Motion Trainers
- Stationary bikes
- Spin bike
- Rowing machine
- TRX suspension trainers
- Life Fitness selectorized strength equipment
- Life Fitness functional training system
- 20 tons of free weights (Dumbbells up to 120 lbs.)
- Olympic lifting platform
- Bumper weights
- Plyo boxes
- Resistance bands
- Glute ham developer (GHD)
DO YOU HAVE PERSONAL TRAINING?
WHAT ARE YOUR RATES?
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS AND WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 5 am - 9 pm
Friday: 5 am - 8 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 6 am - 6 pm
(Temporarily closed weekdays for cleaning from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
*Holiday hours are subject to change
The Shorewood Community Fitness Center is located on the campus of the Shorewood High School. Our building is located on the south side of the parking lot . Our address is 1701 E. Capitol Drive, Shorewood, WI 53211.